What’s next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
SoundCloud is currently seeking a Copywriter as a temporary parental leave backfill to join the Creative Studio. As a key stakeholder across the marketing team, the Copywriter will champion messaging and written communications across editorial, product, advertising and content development to ensure consistent and coherent brand voice.
The Successful Candidate Will:
Create original, engaging, on-brand copy across a variety of projects (e.g. advertising campaigns, artist storytelling, product launches) and channels (e.g. landing pages, blog, email, social media, in-product ads, paid media, etc.)
Maintain and update blog content and editorial calendar
Work in partnership with business, brand and product design teams on in-product communications
- 3-5 years experience in a writing and/or editing role at a media publication, brand or agency
- Prior experience working in music or technology verticals strongly preferred. Prior experience with digital subscriptions a plus
- Deep understanding of cultural trends and the music space
- Experience managing and owning cross-functional team collaboration and processes
- Demonstrated excellence in written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience utilizing new and emerging technology and a passion for music