Soundcharts is the first market intelligence platform for the music industry. We change the way people work on a global level. The company aims to become the indispensable day to day workflow platform for all music professionals. Soundcharts already monitoring charts, social, airplay and playlists for over a Million artists.
After 20 months of BETA and R&D we launched officially in September 2016 and have grown from 0 to 250 customers all over the world in less than 8 months. Our customers use Soundcharts everyday to run their business, these include Universal Music France, Atlantic Records, Warner Chappell, XL recordings as well as over 200 other labels, managers, publishers, media and agents. In June 2017 Soundcharts won the MIDEM competition which is recognized as the top music/tech event in the world.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic marketing manager with 3+ years experience in SaaS to help grow our customer base and increase Soundcharts online and offline visibility. Working closely with the CEO and Business Developer, your mission will consist in generating leads for our Sales team by identifying, designing and managing new, innovative marketing and growth projects from beginning to end.
This role is for someone in Los Angeles, London, New York or Paris.
- Manage Soundcharts’s social media presence (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook)
- Create and curate relevant content to build up our audience
- Create convincing communication materials for prospects
- Test and refine paid acquisition campaigns and landing pages to increase generation of qualified leads
- Organize Soundcharts’s participation to networking events
- Initiate and build partnerships with companies targeting the same audience.
- Strong Interest in Music Business and B2B marketing
- Great analytical skill and creative mind
- Social media and tech savvy
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills (both in English and French)
- Very detail-oriented, efficient at multi-tasking, and strong organizational skills with superb execution
- Great team player
- +++ if you have design skills
- A Mac laptop
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Office in the center of Paris in an amazing workspace