Soundcharts is the first market intelligence platform for the music industry. We change the way people work on a global level. The company aims to become the indispensable day to day workflow platform for all music professionals. Soundcharts already monitoring charts, social, airplay and playlists for over a Million artists.
After 20 months of BETA and R&D we launched officially in September 2016 and have grown from 0 to 250 customers all over the world in less than 8 months.
Our customers use Soundcharts everyday to run their business, these include Universal Music France, Atlantic Records, Warner/Chappell, XL recordings as well as over 200 other labels, managers, publishers, media and agents. In June 2017 Soundcharts won the MIDEM competition which is recognized as the top music/tech event in the world.
This role is for someone in Los Angeles, London, New York or Paris.
You will manage the whole sales cycle from prospect to closing:
- Generate your own list of prospects and leads
- Create and qualify new sales opportunities
- Reach out via phone and email to new potential customers
- Fill up your calendar with explanatory calls and qualified demos
- Negotiate directly with your prospects and close the deals
- Research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key prospect information.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Book demos and meetings and close deals.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle.
- Highlight Soundcharts’s value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Work closely with Marketing team, Product team, Customer Intelligence and your peers to accelerate sales cycle and reach to relevant leads we can turn into successful customers.
- Complete understanding of the music business is a must (Which job does what and how)
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who wants to help the music industry move in the right direction
- Exceptional communication skills – extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- An entrepreneurial spirit – our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious.
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently.
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented and young people
- Salary: competitive, with strong incentives on results
- Healthcare insurance
- Flights to Paris every 3 months to hangout with the Paris Team 🙂