– Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
– Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
– Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
– Employment type: Full-time
Do you possess strong computer skills and a working grasp of Microsoft Office? Do you have a hunger to take charge of your income with our commission and incentive opportunities? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Sound Royalties are looking to appoint a Royalty Analyst for our organization. You will report to the Senior Royalty Analyst for Sound Royalties. This role is an excellent opportunity for talented, driven, sales professionals with base salary, benefits & commissions.
The key responsibilities of a Royalty Analyst, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships and initiate transactions with creatives.
- Provide music creatives including artists, composers, and producers with financing to fund their career and personal goals.
Sound Royalties is a specialty finance company in the fast-growing Music Finance industry. We support music creatives by providing them with financial options, especially so they do not have to sell their music copyrights to get funding.
We understand what it’s like for artists to think about how they will fund their next project, tour, or if their next royalty check will be enough to cover expenses.
You will benefit from our excellent base pay with discretionary bonus, 401k with a match, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, and paid time off, and our modern new office space in an eco-friendly building.
Our employees describe our culture as a family-type environment, and they love working here.
We work hard, play hard, and look out for each other.
The key skills and qualities of a Royalty Analyst are:
- Advanced experience in computer skills including Excel and Word
- Experienced in using Excel tables and formulas.
- Experienced in using financial spreadsheet models, and other credit related software preferred but not required.
- Exposure to music royalties a plus but not required.
- Collaborative mindset, coupled with demonstrated capability and for independent decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and form trusted relationships with persons who may not have a thorough understanding of the music rights clearance process.
- Strong desire to learn, a driving curiosity, and the ability to take new tasks in stride.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to turn around assignments quickly while juggling several on-going projects.
- Experience with financial forecasting, reporting, variances, and trends.
- Ability to analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Superior interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.