VINYL RECORDS PRODUCTION CONTROLLER / ESTIMATOR:
Sound Performance Ltd are a London based market leader in the music industry manufacturing Vinyl Records, CDs and Special Packaging. With a wide client roster the company offers a professional, competitive and customer focused service.
We have an immediate opening for a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER / ESTIMATOR to manage Vinyl Records, CDs and Special Packaging projects for our clients.
The role will include:
- Accepting and processing client orders ensuring that CD, Vinyl and print orders are processed in a timely manner to the highest possible standard.
- Preparing quotations and price schedules for clients
- Liaising with internal sales and finance departments
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Maintaining production records
- Developing relationships with suppliers to ensure the company can achieve the highest service standards
- The successful candidate will have excellent numeracy and literacy, administrative accuracy, a positive friendly nature when communicating with clients and be able to carefully manage and prioritise a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Full training will be given however a basic understanding of music products, artwork packaging and format types and previous experience in estimating and / or production would be an advantage.
Please include a cover letter with your application: Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year