Due to the growing popularity of vinyl records, Sound Performance USA is rapidly expanding, and we are currently looking to hire an experienced, NYC-based Production Coordinator for a small, but very busy office.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent communication and people skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work well under pressure. Our ideal applicant for this job is a highly organized, independent worker who can actively engage and contribute enthusiastically to a team atmosphere.
Sound Performance is a specialist supplier to the Music Industry with offices in NYC and London. We work with many leading Independent Record Labels, Bands and Artists. As a company, we manage the concept, production and manufacturing of physical products including box sets, special packaging, vinyl pressing and CD replication.
An enthusiasm for vinyl records and relevant industry experience is a plus in this role.
You will report to the General Manager, and your time will be mainly spent in the office and occasionally off-site. Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with our client base to understand their release schedules, priorities and to ensure the best possible customer service
- Helping prepare estimates as needed
- Communicating on a regular basis with the client as to the status of the job
- Working closely with key suppliers
- Maintaining an accurate & busy production schedule
- Problem-solving on any production matters
- Checking production proofs before sending to clients to make sure they are correct
- Entering the correct invoice for the client and ensure that all billable parts are included once the order is complete • Helping post on social media
- Maintaining our company website as needed
- Sending client schedules
- Closing off orders once orders have shipped
- Liaising with in-house sales personnel as and when necessary
- Checking vendor invoices and making sure they are billed correctly before handing off to accounting for payment • Attending relevant industry functions to network
- Performing other office tasks/duties as requested
This role is based in our NYC office, and interviews will be held in-person. Please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary – Based on experience.
No telephone calls, please.
Sound Performance is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.