Sound Performance Ltd are a London based market leader for manufacturing Vinyl, CD, Books and Special Packaging. With a wide client roster from the music, media and publishing industries the company offers a professional, competitive, customer focused service.
We have an immediate opening for a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER / ESTIMATOR to manage CD, Vinyl and Special Packaging projects for our clients.
The role will include
- Accepting and processing client orders ensuring that CD, Vinyl and print orders are processed in a timely manner to the highest possible standard.
- Preparing quotations and price schedules for clients
- Liaising with internal sales and finance departments
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Maintaining production records
- Developing relationships with suppliers to ensure the company can achieve the highest service standards
The successful candidate will have excellent numeracy and literacy, administrative accuracy, a positive friendly nature when communicating with clients and be able to carefully manage and prioritise a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Full training will be given however a basic understanding of music products, artwork packaging and format types and previous experience in estimating and / or production would be an advantage.
Location: Greenwich, London
Salary: £25K to £30K
Please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected] with PRODUCTION CONTROLLER / ESTIMATOR in the subject line.