Sound Performance Ltd are a London-based market leader for manufacturing vinyl, CD, books and special packaging for the music industry.
We have an immediate opening for a Band Sales and Production Executive to look after the pricing and production needs of our one off clients together with some small record labels.
Duties will include:
- Fielding incoming sales enquiries
- Preparing detailed and accurate quotations
- Securing orders and taking payment
- Placing orders with our factories and progressing the production process through to final delivery
- Working with clients who may not be aware of the production process and need support and guidance throughout
The role also includes some office support including event organisation, travel and accommodation bookings.
The successful candidate will have a positive friendly nature, good numeracy and literacy, administrative accuracy, excellent customer service skills when communicating with customers via email and phone, and be able to carefully manage and prioritise a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Full training will be given however a basic understanding of music products, artwork packaging and format types would be an advantage.
Location: Greenwich, London
Please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected] with Band Sales and Production Executive in the subject line.