Sound Performance Limited, part of the Sound Performance Group is an established market leader specialising in manufacturing records.
With a wide client roster from the music, media and publishing industries the Company offers a professional, competitive customer focussed service.
We are currently looking for two Accounts Assistants to join our friendly team. The successful candidates will work closely with all members of the finance team, as well as the production and sales teams and will report to the Financial Controller.
These are varied roles working across both sales and purchase ledger and would suite candidates with a minimum of 2 years previous experience in an accounts department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Raising sales invoices
- Reconciling and transferring sales data between online platform and accounts system
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly job costing reports
- Adhoc tasks as necessary to support the accounts team
Qualifications and Skills
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential using pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Experience using accounts packages including Sage and QuickBooks
- Must be flexible in moving effectively between tasks and priorities
- Able to work productively on own and in a fast paced environment
- Consistent accuracy with a high volume of data processing
- A positive attitude, with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Please include a cover letter and CV with your application (Please put Job Description in the email subject)
Salary £20K to £30K per annum