Sony Music GSA represent a wide range of artists including James Arthur, Alle Farben, Dynoro, Gaullin, ILIRA, Kelvyn Colt, Kyd The Band, Amon Amarth and Killswitch Engage.
We are looking for an International Marketing Manager to join the team in Berlin. The team strives to best support our artists and local Sony Music labels with expertise in marketing strategy, release planning and creative input in order to break talent from GSA across the world. You will help initiate new marketing tactics and innovation within the global Sony Music network.
In the role, you will establish your own relationship and network with global labels and partners where you represent our artists.
The role includes administrative tasks, including newsletter creation and setting up calls with markets. To build relationships internationally you will be traveling and visiting our affiliates frequently.
Sony Music GSA signing international artists are Columbia, Epic Records, Four Music, RCA, Jive and Century Media Records.
- Support the International Marketing team and artists in developing the global marketing strategy, advice on content, timeline and overall international ideas
- Inspire and motivate new marketing tactics based on your experience and insights
- Evaluate progress of artists and tracks in order to identify potential hits
- Establish relationships and set up meetings with international partners
- Create a strong network with the GSA labels and international Sony affiliates
- Share best practices (both from artist campaigns, but also similar industries).
- Collaborate with relevant teams across Sony Music globally to pitch our priority artists
- Represent the international repertoire in meetings and presentations
- Consult artists and their managements on international roll-outsand release planning
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the music industry, multi-territory international experience is required.
- Experience from working with artists and artists’ managements
- Proven experience and success in managing marketing campaigns from concept through to launch
- Strong understanding of the global music landscape
- Team player who has the ability toinspire and engage others
- Strong communication skills
- Perfect English is essential
- Highly organized, structured and detailed oriented
- Passion for discovering new music and artists
We are looking forward to your application; please send your CV to email@example.com