About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
This role will report into the VP, Podcast Ad Sales. We are looking for a team player who’s excited about podcasts and educating the marketplace on Sony’s content offering.
This is an LA based role+
- Present and sell podcast ads and integrations to clients direct and advertising agencies
- Strategic thinker who can position content alignment to meet advertiser’s goals
- Maintain and build client relationships with brand and DR agencies
- Manage sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Brainstorm and sell custom integration opportunities
- Responsible for hitting company revenue targets
- Excellent in negotiating rates with clients and agencies
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- 5+ years media sales experience required – podcast, streaming audio, or digital
- Proven track record of sales growth of client’s investments with current relationships and breaking into new business
- Deep knowledge of the podcast and digital audio landscape
- Team player with internal teams and respectful of process and managing client expectations
- Detail oriented with pre-sale research and follow-ups
- Experience creating pitch decks and proposals using the Microsoft Office suite of products
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.