As the Marketing Manager you will manage artist relations between label and artist as well as create marketing strategies for the artist’s music. You’ll ensure our services are meeting their needs and that our artists are happy while expanding their reach and brand around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and contribute to the creation, development and execution of marketing strategies, projects and release schedules
- Identify innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities and manage projects and campaigns in collaboration with other departments from planning to final product.
- Manage digital partner opportunities with the sales team in order to achieve best support possible
- Manage press opportunities for assigned artists in close collaboration with Publicity department.
- Implement mobile and online strategies developed in close relation with the Digital Marketing team.
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are executed on a global basis by working with the International Marketing department.
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in marketing, project management and/or artist relations in the entertainment industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field.
- An excellent communicator with high-level negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- You are organized, passionate and positive-minded, with the ability to supervise projects and their timelines from start to finish.
- Knowledgeable about the Latin music industry in the USA
- Knowledgeable in the inner workings of social media and digital partners
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $70k to $75k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.