As a Coordinator for RCA’s Creative and Content Development team, you will assist and support the Head of Creative, along with the full department, with scheduling meetings, travel, phone calls, expense reports and other administrative duties. You will also facilitate the department’s design administration needs by coordinating photo shoots, preparing documents necessary for licensing images and photo shoots including artwork agreements, processing invoices, preparing reports, archiving photo shoots and handling a variety of design administration duties.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting and supporting the Head of Creative with scheduling meetings and travel, screening calls, managing departmental calendars, and handling expense reports, timesheets and special projects upon request.
- Working with product managers and finance team to prepare budgets and process invoices.
- Working with the Lead Producer and Contract Manager to prepare documents necessary for photo shoots, including artwork agreements, invoices, advances, and vendor setups.
- Working with the Art Directors to archive photo shoots.
- Working with the Contract Manager to archive fully executed agreements.
- Assisting in implementing policies regarding artwork rights and usage.
- Retrieving artwork for Labels/Clients, upon request.
- Assisting and trouble-shooting various departmental issues.
Who you are:
- At least 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Entertainment industry or Creative experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- A team player, but can take initiative and see-through projects independently
- Interest in producing and/or project management
- A love of pop culture and music!
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.