Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Liaise with streaming account editorial teams to maximize exposure for label repertoire.
- Develop playlist strategy for artist campaigns in conjunction with label sales team.
- Analyze account controlled playlists and competitive data to identify opportunities for label priorities.
- Maintain artist profiles on streaming accounts including playlist curation and content programming. Create off cycle demand to engage fans and drive stream volume for artists year round.
- Manage varied track priorities across Hip-Hop and R&B genres simultaneously.
- Foster mutually beneficial relationships with account editorial teams.
- Create compelling pitches for artists to excite and engage partners.
- Interpret data to form actionable intelligence that helps shape campaign narratives.
- Collaborate with label sales team to craft successful artists campaigns.
- Music industry experience (at least seven years in streaming/editorial/playlisting field)
- Basic data analysis skills
- Positive attitude
- Committed work ethic
- Impeccable presentation
- Ability to travel (often)
- Pre-developed relationships with account editorial teams