Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Envision and design unique and inspired cutting edge and intuitive front-end digital solutions for advertising and marketing initiatives, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Lead the creation of digital content, advertising and web design for a variety of music clients from concept to implementational to launch.
- Ensure all digital initiatives are properly optimized and meet the performance and usability standards of each client for a both long and short form projects.
- Work closely with the larger team and facilitate an inclusive and forward thinking work culture.
- Communicate with highly technical people like engineers, analysts and other 3rd party vendors to generate budget conscious design solutions.
- Regulate a system of communication and organization between the digital team to be able to review and showcase the teams work to attract new business.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experienced in designing web sites, landing pages, advertising campaigns, collaborating in the creation of video content.
- An understanding of how to interact and communicate with developers. Ability to handle raw code and/or modify existing code.
- Some knowledge/experience in areas of motion graphics and animation is a plus.
- Ability to present concepts to clients, work under tight deadlines, and multi-task.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Experienced in Mac OS.
- Ability to anticipate road blocks and technical issues.