Sony Corporation of America (SCA) seeks a bright, motivated, detail-oriented audit professional for an Senior Auditor position in our London, UK office.
This position will report to the audit Supervisor based in London and the audit Director based in New York and, will be part of the audit team responsible for Sony’s global recorded music and music publishing divisions and its US based corporate functions.
This position provides excellent international work experience and requires approximately 35% – 45% travel to top international destinations in Europe, Asia, USA and Latin America.
- Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for financial, operational, integrated and system reviews, both domestically and internationally.
- Prepare audit reports that accurately summarize the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits, while maintaining departmental quality standards.
- Assist management and audit team members through all phases of audit engagement execution.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects.
- Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training, departmental development and other internal projects, as requested.
- Understand the Sony organization and develop relationships to provide value-added solutions and best-practices.
- Assist in developing and executing annual audit plans focused on the most significant risks in the audit universe.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years progressive audit experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or internal audit department.
- CA, CPA or CIA is preferred, other audit certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business required.
- Media, Entertainment or Technology industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with CAAT software including ACL, IDEA or other data analytics software is preferred.
- Experience with audit administration software (e.g. TeamMate, Archer) is preferred.