The Sync & Creative Licensing Department specialises in all aspects of music exploitation and administration, from Feature Films, TV, Advertising, Computer Games, Merchandising, and other new and emerging media.
This role will be to assist the Licensing team with all aspects of day to day licensing work, ranging from contract drafting, quote system entry, to contacting writer/artist management.
This role will report to the Heads of Sync & Licensing and will work with all members of the department to ensure that the team completes all set objectives and ultimately achieves budget.
Key duties and responsibilities include
- To manage licensing process on behalf of other sync team members, including deal entry, license and invoice drafting, scanning and filing of documentation.
- Assisting with artist/writer clearances for media sectors including advertising, film, TV and corporate video.
- Liaison with songwriters and artists over any synchronisation queries.
- Management of departments master licensing activities – with an aim to grown this area of business.
- Create synchronisation reports regularly for senior management and writers/artists.
- Assisting with songwriter audits of sync activity.
- Gratis and low fee licensing.
- International clearances for SonyATV affiliate offices for Advertising, Stage show and Karaoke.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.