Sonosuite’s mission is to empower the independent music sector. We provide our proprietary technology, depth and breadth of industry expertise alongside a carefully curated selection of leading edge partners to artists, labels and distributors worldwide.
Founded in 2006 as an independent digital distributor, we have developed a market leading digital asset management and delivery platform augmented by sales, reporting and analytics tools alongside comprehensive rights and royalties administration.
We feel that what’s good for the independent sector is good for Sonosuite and that approach informs everything we do. We believe in sharing insights, knowledge and data for the greater good of the music business.
We’ve crystalised our philosophy into the ‘The 4 Cs’:
- Capture – Working with global, local and ‘glo-cal’ players in the value chain
- Connect – A trusted conduit between creators and digital music services
- Collect – The data, insights and most importantly royalties that make for a healthy business
- Care – We are coaches, mentors and guides. We’re looking for talented individuals to help us ensure we capture, connect and collect for everyone that we care for. Our team is our most important assets. We believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way!
Who You Are
- You are not only a music-lover, you have a keen interest in the mechanics of the industry and are excited about innovations in how we create, market and consume music.
- You have a finger on the pulse of trends, key players and challenges. You’ll be an enthusiastic consumer of trade press and will need the ability to parse this information into creative campaigns and initiatives you’ve designed to meet objectives.
- Process oriented and methodical but results driven and empathetic. We need people who understand and are enthusiastic about the direct correlation between their efforts and the impact that has for artists, labels and the wider music business community.
- You are an excellent writer and can demonstrate previous experience of designing and implementing a successful inbound marketing plan, processes and infrastructure. You’re a creative thinker and writer in both English and Spanish with an understanding of marketing localization.
- You’re adaptable, self-motivated with a positive disposition, team spirit and strong work ethic. You view your job description as a foundation to build on, rather than a set of restrictions.
- You are conscientious with an eye for detail but capable of thinking bigger-picture.
- You love technology. You are data-driven with the ability to translate business objectives to metrics and measurement methods, interpret data, derive insights, and create an actionable plan.
- As a competent professional, you are able to grasp B2B marketing trends and generate creative ideas.
- You like Seeking out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant, creative ideas.
- You are an expert with Google Adwords and have previous experience with social media ads (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIin)
What You Will Do
- Write and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Optimise and define the SEO strategy in content creation.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns, including content creation, scheduling, and campaign management.
- Manage website priorities including ongoing SEO, creative/design/copy, campaign landing pages, blog presence, and market-level property search experiences.
- Propose, translate and develop attractive content for newsletters levering on existing material – testing new email subjects and topics to continuously optimise performance (open rates, CTR).
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research.
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics.
- Manage freelancers for content creation and translations for the blog, product and other relevant content.
- Specifically engage other bloggers and relevant partners. Support initiatives by promoting, seeding, and sharing brand initiatives.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Proactively seek out for solutions and bring new approaches to the team. Take initiative from concept to implementation.
- Orchestrate a solid, 360o content strategy to generate leads and manage the funnel.
- BA Marketing degree or equivalent work experience (2/3 years of experience).
- High/native level of English (spoken and written) and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Excellent communication skills, written and for presentations.
- High knowledge of SEO for content positioning.
- High knowledge of tracking content programs such as Google Analytics or other platforms.
- Ability to update website content – Experience with CMS such as WordPress and Prestashop.
- Strong ability to identify relevant topics for different audiences and stages of leads.
- Copywriting skills with an ability to write creatively, in broad and narrow scopes, with an informative, engaging style and with no spelling mistakes or other.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline for B2B SaaS tech startups and/or E- Commerce with a portfolio to show your most successful campaigns.
What We Offer
- A bright, cool (in every sense!) and friendly office in the very heart of Barcelona.
- Company benefits
- An environment in which to apply and grow your knowledge, network and energy for the music business.
- Work with some of the most talented business-people in the industry across multiple disciplines.