Sonic Entertainment Group (SEG) is hiring a Director of Marketing for Sonic Records.
The successful applicant will oversee marketing efforts for all SEG label clients and should have 3-5 years’ experience in music marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing and social media strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, booking and maintaining marketing campaigns (both domestic and internationally)
- Keeping current on social media trends and DSP artist tools and identifying opportunities for SEG artist clients
- Planning and implementing social media promotions in coordination with label clients and SEG artist managers
- Managing DSP and other account relationships in coordination with SEG’s distributors (Warner, The Orchard)
- Coordinating marketing efforts with SEG staff, distributors, and 3rd party vendors (publicists, radio promoters, concert promoters)
- Artist website management (website design skills not vital, but helpful)
- The successful applicant does not need to reside in Halifax (where SEG is based) as remote working is an option, if necessary, for an applicant with the right skills set.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid remote in Halifax, NS
Apply here: https://ca.indeed.com/job/director-marketing-b9b5ef1ef877619f