Songtradr, Inc. is the fastest-growing music licensing platform in the world.
We are a passionate group of musicians, thinkers, builders, coders, business professionals and artist advocates with a simple mission; to revolutionise the process of exchanging music rights and provide unparalleled value for the creative classes. Our world class content management system arms music makers with a comprehensive set of tools and services to professionally manage their careers, while our automated marketplace and talented music supervisors streamline the music discovery and licensing process.
The Regional Licensing Manager is primarily responsible for growing synchronization license revenue for the Songtradr platform and sourcing opportunities for our content partners, songwriters and artists to monetize their content via the Songtradr platform. The ideal candidate will have a positive, driven and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Born to close licensing deals!
- Seek out personal meetings to open doors, start or maintain relationships and to conduct business.
- Proactively seek licensing opportunities with content producers and other creatives.
- Create, develop & maintain strong relationships with production teams, working proactively to assess their creative music needs.
- Exploit Songtradr catalog by pitching songs via the platform. Create and send custom playlists in response to music search requests.
- Work with CRM database, building an extensive sales pipeline and tracking licensing opportunities to close.
- Negotiate clearance and license fees with clients, providing budget estimates and alternative suggestions of music to fit within a specified budget.
- Must have established industry relationships and a network of music licensing buyers.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in music licensing.
- High level of professional communication etiquette with ability to effectively interact with clients at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organisation skills, high attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Business or related field preferred
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.