Do you consider yourself a digital artist with a passion for clean, sophisticated design? Do you obsess over the user experience? Are you able to work within existing infrastructures? Do you want to be directly involved in the success of the company you work for? Do you enjoy being part of a team and have a positive attitude?
If this is you, come join our growing team! We are the fastest-growing music licensing marketplace and artist site in the World.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer that can bring high-end design and artistry to our music platform. The right person will approach design not just from an aesthetic point-of-view, but also with a tenacity to solve user experience issues. The goal is to provide our users with the best-in-class music site to showcase and monetize their music.
Please send us your resume and a link to your online portfolio as well as your most recent and impressive work project, detailing your involvement.
A cool and inspiring team is waiting for you!
***Local candidates only, not a remote position***
- TITLE: UI/UX Developer
- FOCUS: Custom website development for a custom music platform.
- MANAGER: Reports directly to CTO
- JOB LOCATION: Los Angeles / Santa Monica, CA
- Implementation and iteration of UI/UX design on our digital services with a focus on mobile extending to web and other devices.
- Information Architecture and Wireframing
- Build Interactive Prototypes for web applications.
- Analyze user experience issues and design solutions that solve them.
- Create specific, detailed and clear documentation for internal and external use.
- Development of common components and services to be used across asset class.
- Participate in user testing to gain insight into UI/UX experience.
- Stay informed of current UX trends and industry standard practices.
- Strong familiarity and aptitude with MVC structures
- Experience with hands-on coding in HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Visual Studio.
- Proven ability to analyze problems and recommend application of technology for solutions.
- Ability to take feedback constructively from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions.
- Experience moving your designs through an agile development process.
- Wireframe and prototyping experience.
- Ability to consistently deliver results and hit deadlines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written.
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit.
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job post. Please no phone calls. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please apply via email.