Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing:
US – FT Perm
Born from the passionate vision of two music industry veterans who wanted a more connected, transparent system for all, Songtradr has grown to be the world’s largest music ecosystem that provides a tech-enabled, one-stop solution for both artists and buyers. We are an innovative and ambitious company and believe we are leaders because of our amazing team who passionately support our mission to streamline and connect the industry.
From one tiny Santa Monica office in 2014, we have grown to 300+ incredible humans with offices in 15 major cities across the world, delivering over 100%+ YoY revenue growth in recent years (plus we’ve acquired some of the industry’s most progressive teams and technologies). Our clients include Google, Adidas, Netflix, VRBO, Fenty, and more. Nothing thrills us more than celebrating our clients’ successes. We are proud that our family of companies is regularly recognized with top creative industry awards such as Cannes Gold Lion, D&AD, Clios, Music and Sound Awards, London International Awards, Transform, and more.
And yet, our work is far from done. We will always continue to challenge ourselves, question, and strive for excellence…. All done with a shared love of music and changing the industry for good.
We are looking for a strategic and results-focused Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing to join our global, remote-based, agile marketing team. You will work with teams, managers, and key stakeholders to help build our global SaaS technology platform that serves enterprise brands and agencies. A robust data-insights and music licensing platform.
This role requires experience working with Fortune 500 companies, global consumer brands and top-tier agencies. You need to anticipate their needs and know how to develop strategies that speak directly to their music pain points. You will be marketing to marketers!
The Senior Director, Enterprise marketing will work closely with members of the C-Suite to ensure our SaaS product is growing market share and revenue. Understanding of data and marketing technology to drive all elements of marketing is essential. In addition to tactical skills, you need to be able to unite and mobilize a team that covers the full marketing spectrum from creative, PR and copy to growth, digital and data.
Main Job Duties
Your role would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Drive strategy and results across the Enterprise Marketing team
- Set, measure and meet KPIs, forecasts and budgets across all marketing channels
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts from start to finish
- Strong grasp on both digital and brand marketing
- Researching demand for our products and services
- Competitor research
- Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- Identifying potential customers
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Create and identify key organic social strategies that not only drive interest and capture new consumers but also sustains existing customer relationships
- Lead client meetings through following a proactive agenda agreed upon and disseminated in advance, as well as timely to-dos that are documented and actioned
- Be comfortable with taking ownership and accountability for Enterprise Marketing projects on a global scale as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in corporate marketing in the Enterprise SaaS industry (preferably with global brands and agencies)
- Proven track record developing and executing successful B2B content, brand and digital campaigns.
- Skilled and proven experience bringing new campaigns and ideas to life
- Experience leading the development of exciting and effective awareness and brand marketing campaigns that influence marketing and leadership departments (CMOs, Social Media Directors, etc)
- Track record of evolving a brand’s position to a new market category that aligns it with current market and customer priorities
- Proven track record in building, getting buy-in and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on “getting it done” in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Uses data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development
- You love music and are passionate about Songtradr’s mission to increase the value of music for all
- A proactive, go-getter style appropriate to the complexity and diversity of a global organization
- Flexibility and pragmatism and the ability to deal with ambiguity in a growing start-up environment across multiple time zones
- You take complete ownership and accountability for your tasks and get them done
- An outstanding collaborator who aligns with other team members to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- You are passionate about finding the right solution and getting the details right
- Excellent written and verbal skills
How You’ll Fit Songtradr’s Culture
- Consciously Collaborative:
You understand ‘team’ and collaborate with kindness and respect
- Humbly Confident:
You’re confident but are never arrogant
- Diligently Driven:
You’re self-motivated, hard-working, and get results
- Innovative Solutions:
You’re positive, open, and passionate about finding innovative solutions
- Good Business for All:
You do what’s good for the business
Perks of the Job
- Flexible remote/hybrid work, dependent on role (but be available for Pacific Time hours)
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Health care benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401 (k)
You are welcome at Songtradr for who you are, no matter where you’re from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background!
Since our launch in 2016, we have always been driven by our love for music and our intention to bring positive change to the industry. Today, that intention remains. We aim to continue the journey of unlocking the potential of human creativity through conscious innovation.
Please submit CV and cover letter to Layla McGarry: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2022.