Songtradr is looking to hire an experienced, client-facing Music Licensing & Sync Manager to join its fast growing UK business.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in sourcing and delivering a broad spectrum of music licensing opportunities and an established network of key contacts across all of agency, advertising, brand, sync and music supervision communities.
Reporting to the UK MD, she/he will also be working closely with counterparts in the US and internationally to drive our UK Sync business.
Songtradr is the world’s fastest growing music licensing platform connecting the music and media industries into a single marketplace and community.
Our mission is clear, we want to take the pain out of licensing whilst not compromising on creative quality nor devaluing the rights of the artists we represent.
Established in 2016, Songtradr represents over 250,000 curated artists, songwriters and catalogues from over 180 countries. We are passionate about revolutionizing the process of licensing rights and are not shy in our ambitions.
- Proactively seek licensing opportunities with content producers and other creatives with a particular focus on advertising agencies and brands
- Work with CRM database, building an extensive sales pipeline and tracking licensing opportunities to close.
- Negotiate clearance and license fees with clients, based on current market value, providing budget estimates and alternative suggestions of music to fit within a specified budget.
- Assist in the review and execution of music licenses.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years client-facing music sync experience with agencies and supervisors
- An extensive network of contacts at the decision-maker level within agency, advertising, brand, sync and music supervision communities
- A trusted reputation for quality, capability, delivery and success
- A desire and aptitude to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- A can-do attitude and be able to hit the ground running
Please send CV and case study examples of successes to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process.
Songtradr is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.