Accounts/Finance manager required for busy London based Artist and Producer Management company
- Bookkeeping using Xero and Microsoft Excel
- Generating sales invoices, paying purchase invoices and chasing outstanding payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Tour and project budgeting
- Generating and analysing royalty statements
- Liaising with clients and managers on a daily basis
- Weekly reporting to company director
The ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask, be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent organisational skills.
A knowledge of PRS, PPL, Royalty accounting and withholding tax would be useful.
Solar has an open office environment with a sense of fun where teamwork is essential.
Maths, Finance or Accountancy Graduate / AAT qualification ideally with relevant experience in the music industry.
Salary dependant on experience
Email full CV and covering letter to email@example.com