Snafu Records is a 21st-century music company that uses a mix of technology and creatives to find and develop tomorrow’s artists.
Even though these are trying times, our team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced marketing/PR Manager to join our team in Los Angeles to help fuel our growth. This position will be critical to our artist’s success on a global stage.
As a bridge between artists, artists management, content operations, and our DSP partners, this team member will be working seamlessly between departments to plan, execute and deliver success for our artists.
The Marketing/PR Manager will be on the front lines of how we build an artist’s career through creative storytelling and execution.
This role works closely with our Director of North American, European marketing and A&R department to coordinate with the artist’s team to curate and tell the artists story. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, learn quickly, communicate effectively, build meaningful relationships, and take initiative.
The Marketing/PR Manager responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive marketing innovation with our DSP partners including on platform and out of home strategies
- Act as main point of contact for artists, managers, and other team members
- Assist A&R and internal teams with marketing plans and budget management
- Develop DSP strategies and marketing plans that help grow our clients streaming story
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners at Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Google/YouTube, Pandora, Soundcloud, Audiomack, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret data around a song and draw conclusions to drive strategy to continue building songs at streaming services
- Work with A&R and artist teams to ensure on-time delivery of music, marketing materials, and all other assets.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong multitasking ability
- 3 to 5 years off a similar role at a record label, management company, DSP, or media/PR company
- Tech-savvy with some familiarity with content management systems such as iTunes Connect, Spotify CMS, YouTube Content ID
- Strong relationships within the digital media space
- Advanced analytical skills, focused on the resolution of technical operation issues
- Preferably located in Los Angeles