Small Giant is a music management company and record label located in Santa Monica, CA.
We are currently looking for someone very special. Maybe that’s you? Are you hard-working, detail oriented, highly organized, and killer at anticipating snafus and handling them with grace?
Do you take pride in tackling any mission given to you, no matter how small? Do you have a passion for supporting an executive so he can take care of the big picture stuff while relying on you to have his back on the details?
If this sounds like you then we hope you apply for the position of Coordinator to the CEO.
We are looking for someone to serve as his right-hand support both administratively and personally.
As the Coordinator to CEO you will:
- Manage the CEO’s daily schedule / Schedule Calls & Meetings for everything Management, Label and Publishing related.
- Track and remind the CEO of all obligations – this includes reminders throughout the day and creating / organizing his priority list / making sure he is prepared for all of his meetings.
- Assist with some personal tasks/errands – some examples include: house management (landscaping, maid, contractors), sending gifts/cards, ordering and tracking packages, etc. No job is too small.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and restaurant/social engagements.
- We will look to involve you with the larger team on marketing & A&R projects.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Positive vibes / Fun!
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Proactive Leadership Skills (as you may not always be given a list of ”things-to-do”)
- SUPER organized + resourceful
- Ability to handle critique
- Ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead in a dynamic environment
- Excellent memory – able to recall important names, dates, and events
- ‘No job too small’ attitude is a must.
- Dependability. You can be available nights and weekends. (We do our best to maintain a good work/life balance as a team, but if something goes wrong at an event or with a hotel reservation, or last minute flights/cars need to
- be booked (which can happen at any time!).
- Must play well with others.
- A reliable car and valid driver’s license
- 2 year commitment before advancement within company.