Director of Marketing: (Based in Los Angeles, CA)
Small Giant / Giant Soul is seeking a Director of Marketing. We are a multi-faceted entertainment company specializing in advancing artists careers through innovative approaches to traditional and new media. All candidates for this position should have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading all facets of marketing (socials, campaign timelines, press, artwork, videos, and streaming) that support a multi platinum recording artist’s release of music and other content. Above all, we are looking for an independent worker who can prioritize workflow, effectively meet deadlines, and can communicate effectively among a small team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and deliver all album/single release assets, artwork, & marketing materials to all the relevant teams both internal and external, while monitoring and enforcing strict deadlines.
- Manage all aspects of product development and marketing from concept to execution on assigned releases, working effectively and timely with internal and external teams.
- Initiate, plan, and execute all aspects of marketing & promotional campaigns for upcoming tours with external marketing teams and partners.
- Help create innovative ways to engage with existing fans, and create new fans.
- Discover new opportunities for an artist to expand their reach through tradition, and non-traditional events, social media, and broadcast platforms. Then be the project manager to help make these opportunities come to fruition.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and effective communicator within a small team.
- Minimum 5 years full-time product management experience at an established record label, equivalent label services provider or management company.
- Relevant marketing and creative contacts.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, excellent organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music and the music industry.
Full-time employment, LA base preferred or willing to move to Los Angeles. Please email resumes and cover letters to [email protected]