What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to run our social channels and build our digital presence. This person should be a doer, someone who has built new social personas from scratch, crafted a unique voice, and understands how to scale across all relevant social channels.
We need someone who can concept and strategize content as well as implement and deliver results.
They will work with our CMO to create Slip.stream‘s digital footprint as well as assist our growing roster of signed music artists in optimizing their social networks.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to work with a startup that is on the rise and all the challenges that come with it.
- Brainstorming and implementing engaging social content, optimized for each of our present and future social channels.
- Post and schedule content across multiple social media platforms.
- Build a creative social media calendar, focused on growth and engagement.
- Interact and communicate directly with our audience and respond to inquiries.
- Optimize and analyze posts for engagement.
- Deploy paid marketing when appropriate to increase reach.
- Provide ideas for the website and social media promotions to maximize our brand’s visibility online, with measured KPIs to validate success of each campaign.
- 4+ years experience managing and creating social media strategies with demonstrated results
- Ability to stand up a social channel from scratch
- A love of music, gaming, and technology along with a deep understanding of the sub-cultures that exist within each sector
- Strong written and visual marketing skills
- Have an understanding for content scheduling and metric-tracking programs (TweetDeck, Later, Facebook Creator Studio, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of popular photo and video applications including Photoshop/ImageReady/Final Cut/iMovie/Premiere Pro.