Sizzer Amsterdam is on the lookout for a Jr. Business Developer / Music Supervisor to upkeep and expand its client base in France and the UK.
Sizzer is an international music agency based on the canals of Amsterdam working for Heineken, Diesel, Audi, Chanel, Mercedes and more. We consult clients on their use of sound and music be it for advertising, films, video games or art installations. We advise on every step of the process from strategy to concept development to spotless and high-end execution.
As a Jr. Business Developer / Music Supervisor (FR & UK):
Your job will combine generating business from our existing clients in France and the UK, as well as identifying, contacting and visiting potential new customers in these two territories.
- Travel to Paris and London on a regular basis (approx. 25 weeks travelling / year)
- Meet existing clients face-to-face, generating business by nurturing the relationship and establishing yourself and Sizzer as their trusted advisor for sound and music
- Identify, contact and meet potential new clients, converting leads into customers by creating a personal connection and selling the company vision and services
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Client Relations
Our new Jr. Business Developer / Music Supervisor (FR & UK) has:
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral. French is a plus
- Knowledge of the music and/or advertising industry is preferred
Our perfect candidate is:
- Outgoing and witty with a natural dose of empathy
- Addicted to travelling and genuinely interested in people
- A good speaker but above all a good listener
- Proactive and independent with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ambitious, goal-oriented and willing to learn and develop with the company
- Sincerely passionate about music
- Bringing an existing network of TV producers, creatives and film directors with them
- 1-2 years of business experience of client interaction. Sales experience is a plus
Sizzer Amsterdam offers you:
- To be part of a fast-growing, internationally operating music agency
- An amazing office right on the canals of Amsterdam
- A full time contract with a compelling performance-based salary
If this sounds like you, please apply now sending your resume and motivation letter. Make sure to include your top 5 albums you would bring to a desert island!