We are a multi-national entertainment company vested in music and Web3. You are based in Los Angeles, love electronic music and are excited about what the future holds in tech, while being experienced and passionate about using social media as a conduit to engage and communicate with audiences. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of some of the company’s clients online properties, in addition to strategy and online advertising. Your enthusiasm for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of best practices across all channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company, and it’s artists, social media practices over time.
- Developing social media content plans that are brand or initiative based.
- Creating consistent and meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing posts, improving fan engagement, and promoting campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Project manage online initiatives communicated from a team. Some of these initiatives will be music releases, tour on sales, product launches. You will need to manage external teams on a timeline to have content created or be able to create on your own.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company or its artists social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly rolling reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Online advertising for various initiatives, SEO a plus.
- Be responsible for community management on various platforms.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting or independently for an established brand/label.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field is a plus but not required.