Seven 7 is a London based full service Artist Management company globally representing a cross section of internationally successful young artists.
We are currently seeking a full time Office Manager / Executive Assistant (combined role).
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
The ideal candidate will be creative, resourceful, be able to work autonomously, and be extremely organised with meticulous attention to detail.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Organisation of Founder/Managers diary and day-to-day schedule
- Arranging and organising all logistics for Founder/Manager
- General office upkeep and management
- Running a broad section of light errands
- Co-ordinating and assisting with wider Management and Digital team and acting as a hub for all management staff.
- Co-ordination, tracking, and filing of Director and Company expenses and undertaking various tasks for the companies clients at the Managers request.
- Very good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to use initiative to solve problems and offer solutions and new systems.
- At least 2 years experience within the music industry in a similar role.