Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive and based on experience
About Seven 7
Seven 7 is a Music Management company based in London representing the careers of a growing range of internationally successful artists, writers and producers across the alternative, rock and pop spaces. Specialising in high-level music releases, global touring, merchandising, event and brand curation, and visual content with clients across the breadth of the media landscape.
Supporting the founder and managers in the team with marketing campaigns across a variety of projects both music and non-music across the whole roster of clients. The role will require you to create, deliver, and coordinate marketing and promotional campaigns in collaboration with the team for domestic and international releases, along with campaigns for bespoke Events, Brands, Global Touring, Merchandising and Film/TV productions.
In addition, you will work with the team to coordinate releases on the company’s internal record label, driving campaigns through to completion and managing promotional budgets.
- Strategic International and Domestic campaign planning, and product creation across all music releases.
- Working with our Digital Manager to deliver innovative and efficient digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Work with International marketing teams to roll out campaigns on a global level.
- Liaise with agents and promoters globally to support international touring activity.
- Sourcing and managing press, online, radio and TV teams where needed.
- Maintain relationships and seek out marketing partnerships with key commercial partners including Spotify, Apple, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Work with internal team to create bespoke campaigns for new brand launches for clients, including event launches and promotion.
- Deliver and offer analysis of Sales and Marketing reports.
- Work with our Digital Manager to plot key audience targets/markers in line with the Artist’s timeline.
- Work with external creative and media buying agencies.
- Work with our Digital Manager to set up data capture opportunities for each artist as early as possible to develop a database (email, SMS, retargeting pools), and ensure effective ongoing communication with that database.
You will have
- A passion for music and entertainment.
- Highly motivated in a very fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights.
- Dynamic and outcome-oriented, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver on ideas and objectives
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar role either at a Record Company or Management Company with Internationally successful artists.
- Ability to confidently plan, manage, and deliver campaigns to the highest level.
- Experience in liaising with artists, labels, and third-party stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, and capable of juggling various projects at the same time.
- A team player who can work well within a small close team across all projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels within the business.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.