Seven 7 is a London based full service Artist Management company globally representing a cross section of internationally successful young artists.
We are currently looking for a Digital Channel Manager to join the growing Seven 7 team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active, digitally savvy music lover who wants to help shape the digital output of international artists.
Applicant should be a driven and creative individual with a genuine passion for social media. The role will involve planning, executing and analysing social media campaigns, with the goal of increasing growth and engagement across all relevant social profiles, reporting to the Digital Manager and Management team.
DIGITAL CHANNEL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the digital manager and management to help develop artists’ tone of voice online
- Build relationships with global fan communities to help bring artists closer to fans
- Be savvy across all social media platforms, and up to date with current digital/tech trends
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas
- Create engaging and impactful editorial calendars and manage posts across key platforms
- Work with both internal & external partners on creating content for artists’ digital channels
- Assist in developing creative digital strategies to drive streams, sales, video views, fan growth and engagement, along with local and global fan marketing initiatives,
- and any other key digital objectives
- Maintain excellent communication with the digital manager and management team to ensure a smooth approvals process
- Manage the day-to-day running of social media channels – including community management
- Analyse post performance and bigger campaigns to gather data and determine successes or areas for improvement
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The ability to write copy to a high standard, and in a diverse tone for various artists and their audiences
- In-depth knowledge of best practice across all social channels and emerging platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Graphic design, video editing skills and CRM experience a plus
- Experience of paid social/digital ads a plus