Make music. Get credit.
Who are we?
World-class writer/producers Björn Ulvaeus, Max Martin and Niclas Molinder, founded Session which is now the market leader in combating inadequate creator data collection. Millions of creators miss out on fair payment and credit for their work due to inaccurate song or recording information. Session Studio (mobile, web and desktop) provide music creators with the tools to collaborate and manage their music projects and data in a single place, at the point of creation – so that nothing gets missed.
We are seeking a Product Owner to our Stockholm or London office, or any other exciting city you might be located in, who has a passion for user centric product development and building a product that customers love. If you want to be part of an innovative team, building the future music industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
As a Product Owner at Session you will be responsible for one of our product areas across multiple clients (web, desktop and mobile). On our growth journey you will be a key success factor in the process from ideation to delivery and make our users join, stay and be happy.
- Defining the strategic vision and roadmap for a specific product area and optimising our product to achieve the business goals and maximize return on investment.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and having a solid foundation in and understanding of both quantitative and qualitative data insights.
- Nurturing requirements into dev ready epics and stories and owning the backlog.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Be the voice of the user inside our organisation and act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- As the Product owner driving end-to-end feature delivery, working with designers, developers, support, and marketing to deliver a high quality product.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of proven experience working as a product owner for a global consumer tech product.
- You have worked with products that have had a multi-tier subscription model and know how to drive conversion.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You are curious and have an analytical mindset and approach to use metrics and user research to define actionable insights to create the best user experience.
- You thrive in a fast-paced organisation and can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are comfortable and excel in prioritising the best action in a multiple stakeholder environment. Outcome focused.
- You have a passion and genuine interest in building the best product.
Nice to Have
- A passion for music creation, or experience in the music industry
- Genuine interest in product lifecycle management and staying on top of trends, tools and methodologies to build the best product.
How to Apply
Send us your resume and cover letter through Linked in or email us at email@example.com