Love music, web3 and the creator economy? Well then, you’ve come to the right place.
At Serenade, we empower artists to generate new revenue streams by delivering wonderful experiences to fans. We’ve simplified NFTs by developing an accessible, affordable, and environmentally friendly NFT marketplace that allows artists to produce digital collectibles for display by their fans. Our international network of music industry professionals has placed us well to nurture trusting relationships with artists, and it’s our responsibility to steer these incredible creators towards strong brand and revenue opportunities.
We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We support remote and job flexibility.
Serenade is a business built on passion, trust and intellectual curiosity. If you’re aligned with these values, we’re going to get on well.
Serenade is hiring a Head of Strategic Partnerships. Working closely with the CEO and Head of Strategic Partnerships (New Markets), the US Head of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for developing and executing our North American business development strategy and building Serenade as the preferred NFT marketplace for artists, managers and key industry stakeholders. The potential candidate will thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, dynamic environment, be a team player but also be able to fulfill their responsibilities with independence, passion and enthusiasm. A love of music is a must!
- Reporting into the CEO, the Head of Strategic Partnerships will drive the overall partnership strategy and lead the creation and implementation of Serenade’s North American growth plan.
- Develop the North American artist and partner acquisition and success strategy alongside the CEO and Strategic Partnerships Manager (New Markets).
- Drive revenue by identifying growth opportunities in market.
- Own all stages of the artist and partner onboarding experience, from outreach to pitching, negotiating, closing, executing and conducting post-drop analysis.
- Establish key stakeholder relationships with US artists/managers, labels, merch companies, music-focused digital creative agencies, ticketing companies, music platforms and other key industry players.
- Establish innovative partnerships with ‘like-minded’ brands across all relevant industries – brand activations, collaborations, media etc.
- Develop new initiatives that will strengthen our existing partnerships
- Collaborate with the partnership teams globally, leveraging ideas and maximising revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with the Serenade creative agency and product team to ideate NFT products and develop tools and product features to address specific needs partners.
- Work with all necessary internal teams: marketing, PR, product, operations to successfully deliver partnership objectives of US-Based initiatives.
- Be the Serenade ‘artist/manager’ contact on the ground in the US to help with troubleshooting and any customer service requirements around product drops.
- Managing a fast-growing inbound pipeline while building and executing an outbound outreach plan.
- Develop the Serenade brand as the leading platform for music NFTs and act as the US spokesperson including participating in media opportunities and seek and participate in conferences, trade events and panel opportunities. Attend artist shows, festivals and key industry events and networking opportunities
You might be a good fit if you are:
- Able to grow within the role and be willing to take on difficult and evolving challenges and continually learn, evolve and adapt to the evolving web3 landscape.
- Genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about the Serenade mission of supporting artists in reaching creative independence.
- A team player and interested in positively impacting the overall company culture and energy of the team.
- Able to build strong relationships and have experience doing so in the music community.
- A creative thinker and able to close sound partnerships and help music partners develop successful projects.
- Are comfortable leading both large and small deals with significant independence.
- Able to utilise data to provide project insights and learnings and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Trustworthy, a people person and have great interpersonal skills and the ability to drive alignment among differing perspectives.
- Have experience working in the music industry and have basic knowledge of eCommerce, NFTs markets and/or the blockchain.