September is an artist management, records and publishing company with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles.
The company represents a roster of internationally renowned recording artists, producers and mix engineers who have collectively amassed 44 Grammys, 12 Brit Awards, 2 Oscars, 2 Golden Globes and sold over 100 million albums worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join our London office, working primarily on our newly launched label September Recordings, but also to provide ad-hoc support to key management clients.
As Senior Digital Marketing Strategist you will work with the Label Manager to plan and deliver first-class digital campaigns for the roster.
- Strategy: Work with the Label Manager to plan and execute first-class digital marketing campaigns for the roster
- Data analysis and reporting: Collaborate with the Label Manager to evaluate growth, performance, engagement, campaign efficiency and create regular internal reports. Analyse reports, and suggest methods for improving performance. Conduct ongoing audits of artist social media platforms to maximise efficiency.
- Social management: Procure, deliver and manage tasteful, engaging and progressive social content and campaigns on a regular basis
- Brand Strategy: Focus on the individual artists and record label in general
Ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for music and youth culture
- Proven track record in creating and overseeing innovative and successful digital marketing campaigns whether at another record label or distributor, or other creative industry, including influencer marketing campaigns
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Experience in creating and analysing data reports
- Excellent knowledge of both established and emerging digital platforms (Instagram/FB/Twitter/YouTube/TikTok/Snapchat)
- The ability to be aware of and react quickly to growing trends in social media and popular culture
To apply for this role, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter specifying your reasons for applying (250 words or less) and a short list of your favourite digital campaign strategies of the last 12 months.
Please include as subject heading of email: “Senior Digital Marketing Strategist – September”