September is an artist management, records and publishing company with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles.
The company represents a roster of internationally renowned recording artists, producers and mix engineers who have collectively amassed 44 Grammys, 12 Brit Awards, 2 Oscars, 2 Golden Globes and sold over 100 million albums worldwide.
We are looking for a Junior Creative to join our London office, working primarily on our newly launched label September Recordings, but also to provide ad-hoc support to key management clients.
As Junior Creative you will be helping to create and manage the visual identity of our artists and the company itself.
- Creation of first-class ‘on-brand’ digital assets and social content to spec for artists signed to the label
- Work with the Label Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to plan and execute effective digital campaigns
- Social media management; ensuring artist socials and websites are up-to-date and offering ideas for new content
- Creation of content and social calendars that uphold the goals of our artist’s larger digital and brand strategy
Ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for music and youth culture
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro
- Excellent knowledge of both established and emerging digital platforms (Instagram/FB/Twitter/YouTube/TikTok/Snapchat)
- The ability to be aware of and react quickly to growing trends in music and popular culture
- Excellent organisational skills, being able to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
To apply for this role, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter specifying your reasons for applying (250 words or less) and a short list of your favourite creative content released in support of a music marketing campaign of the last 12 months e.g. artwork, videos, social content.
Please include as subject heading of email: “Junior Creative – September”