Sentric Music are looking for a Synchronisation Executive to join our Music Services Team.
Based in the creative area of the Baltic Triangle in Liverpool, the Synchronisation Executive will be part of our growing Sync Team consisting of 15 creatives in the UK & US.
The role will have direct involvement in all areas of the sync process with a focus on the TV broadcast sector, liaising with our client base and catalogue stakeholders/writers/artists and providing crucial support in pitching.
Company & Recruitment Background
Sentric Music is a rapidly growing music publishing company with 50+ employees based in our offices in the UK, Hamburg, New York, LA and Mallorca. The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners.
Sentric’s Sync operations has consistently grown year on year since the company’s formation, licensing songs by artists and songwriters ranging from those creating their first ever song to million sellers and everyone in-between.
For five years running Sentric’s Sync Team have been nominated as ‘Best Independent Publisher’ at the Music Week Sync Awards and 2019 is set to be an exciting year thanks to a notable US expansion.
- Maintaining Sentric’s close relationships with various UK TV broadcasters and production companies, delivering regular and tailored playlists, organising and delivering Sentric’s catalogue to ILikeMusic and SoundMouse
- Contribute to team sync pitches on a daily basis and to a standard expected by the management team and Sentric’s clients.
- Successfully identify the relevant copyrights which matches key criteria (on brief, in budget, territory restrictions etc.) and presenting them accordingly
- Communicate with Sentric artists, gathering audio assets and copyright information to ensure their catalogue is ‘pitch ready’
- Regularly update third party sync clients with catalogue in order to maximise potential partner revenue
- Regularly update sub-publishing partners in order to maximise potential revenue
- Contribute to the updating and maintaining of Sentric’s online sync platform
- Minimum two years experience of working within synchronisation and licensing
- A knowledge and understanding of the varying copyrights within the music industry and how they relate to synchronisation and licensing
- Experience of working to set deadlines
- Computer literate, comfortable with various music files, metadata and song pitching platforms (SongSpace, Disco etc)
- Strong knowledge of what ‘works’ within the world of sync, what makes a song ‘syncable’ and how to deliver a professional pitch to clients within various areas of the industry (adverts, films, games etc.)
- Enthusiastic about working with a forward-thinking company in the music industry
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan and manage your own workload
- Transparent and willing to collaborate with other departments
- Ability to maintain a calm and methodical approach whilst working under pressure
- A music fan, who will happily attend concerts/gigs and be comfortable with working outside of standard office hours
- Happy to travel and spend time away from the Liverpool office, including regular visits to London
- Inspiring and creative office premises with a music profile
- Office pool table, break-out areas and company socials
- Perkbox Employee Benefits Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes incl. Cycle to work, Childcare vouchers, Nursery, Discounted gym membership
Application submission: Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line “Synchronisation Executive”
Application deadline: 9.00 AM Monday 10th December 2018 but interviews may commence sooner