Our friendly Sync Services team are looking for a dedicated and diligent Sync Assistant to provide a first-class service to our clients.
Based in the creative Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool, the Sync Assistant will support the catalogue administration for selected sync clients, act as a first point of contact for artists utilising Sentric Music’s publishing platform, and administer the Sync Services team’s digital platforms.
Company & Recruitment Background
Sentric Music is a rapidly growing music publishing company with 70+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Mallorca & New York.
The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners. Our Sync Services team work closely with our artists and clients and labels to pitch their songs for placements in film, TV, games, advertising and in-store playlists. If you have a passion for music, have great administrative skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is your unique opportunity to join Sentric Music at an exciting phase of significant company growth.
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation.
We therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community regardless of age, disability,
gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
- Under supervision of Sync Licensing Executive, liaise daily with clients and in-store providers on day-to-day matters, delivering a high-quality catalogue service.
- Collate and package all jukebox/in-store playlisting and in-flight music deliveries: (i) including the highest level of detail, quality and meta-data accuracy possible; (ii) submitting all deliveries with good margin before deadline
- Act as a point of contact for general and sync queries from Sentric Music’s artists, answering queries via email, telephone and customer service portals.
- Collate sync pitch reports from Sync Services team in order to feed information into client reports.
- Log brief information in order to produce monthly reports on market trends for sync A&R analysis and strategy.
- Liaise with Rights Management team to ensure that in-store & jukebox-playlisted copyrights are accurately registered with societies and sub-publishers.
- Upload incoming catalogue, meta-data and linked assets to internal systems and playlists.
- Liaise with clients to source all audio EPK’s, copy and imagery for new signings and works.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Sync Services team during busy periods, as instructed by team Heads.
- Book and prepare meeting spaces as requested by team members for internal meetings and client visits.
- On occasion, assist department Heads with any ad-hoc administrative/housekeeping duties such as booking travel, arranging client meetings etc.
- Under the instruction of team Heads, work on special projects with the wider team at Sentric Music Group to implement wider process changes and innovations.
- Regularly update the Marketing team with sync related assets and sync performance highlights for Sentric Music Group’s social media, digital platforms and website as requested.
- Liaise regularly with Marketing team to produce promotional material of key artist/writers as selected by the team, with a view to provide to clients in pitching scenarios.
- Music Business or Creative Industry studies are highly meriting.
- Previous work experience in a music organisation and/or administrative role is desirable.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel is meriting.
- Knowledge of the sync sector and/or copyright is meriting.
- Good organisational skills, the ability to structure and make relevant priorities of own workload.
- Ability to work effectively towards deadlines and under pressure at peak times.
- Interest and knowledge of the music industry, with a strong enthusiasm for emerging artists.
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times.
- Positive, can-do attitude and happy working in a supportive role shifting between independent and team work.
- Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise application will not be considered
To apply, please submit a single file containing your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com with email subject line “Sync Assistant” by 9.00 AM 5th October 2020.
Early applications are advised.