Please visit https://senmusi.cc/
Sentric Music Group is looking for a driven and personable Senior Client Manager with solid music industry knowledge to deliver a first class relationship and reporting service across clients of Sentric Music Group, coordinating all operational stakeholders involved in the delivery of service objectives.
Based in the heart of Soho, London with regular travelling to our Liverpool HQ – or vice versa – the Senior Client Manager Manager will play an integral part in the recently formed Client Management division function of Sentric Music Group. International travel may be required.
Company & Recruitment Background
Sentric Music Group is a rapidly expanding music publishing company with 70+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Palma, New York and LA. The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners.
Sentric Music is in an exciting phase of significant growth into new markets; our industry-challenging platform is transforming the traditional models for royalty collection and our client base is consistently growing. The Senior Client Manager is instrumental in achieving our goal of offering fair and transparent publishing solutions to the music industry, utilising our solid in-house publishing expertise with cutting edge technology.
Client Management – Strategy Implementation
- Responsible for the operational delivery of Client Management service strategy across the Sentric Music Group, as set out in liaison with CEO and Business Development/A&R team.
- Ensure a seamless, first-class experience for all Sentric Music’s clients – from initial dialogue through to signed and ongoing partnerships – using agile work practices to deliver service timely and to set standards with consistent communication.
- Contribute to the development of processes to ensure that all company stakeholders and operational teams have an ongoing awareness of Sentric Music Group’s client management strategy, as well as their own part in delivering the service.
Client Relationship Management
- Contribute to the development of Sentric Music Group’s processes surrounding client interaction, financial reporting and relationship-building. Drive a high level of operational focus, co-operation and inter-communication between the various departments in order to service clients through involving – but not limited to – Business Development, Business Affairs, Client Management, Rights and Royalty teams.
- Act as Client Manager for a select group of clients and oversee client management activities to ensure delivery of service standards:
- ensuring that all clients receive proactive communication through regular calls and meetings.
- delivering comprehensive reporting and maintaining an ongoing dialogue on how to maximise clients’ publishing earnings.
- Provide day-to-day management, coaching and support for other members of the Client Management team. Aligning individual and team objectives to those of the wider business and using own experience to develop interaction with clients.
- Monitor Client Management team performance on an ongoing basis. Evaluate and adapt practices to achieve continuous improvement.
- Contribute actively to Client Management team meetings, help formulate clear actions, goals and targets for the team with a focus on delivery for managed clients.
- Ensure regular meetings are held with other operational stakeholders and teams, setting out clear actions and addressing any barriers for delivering client services to the high standards set.
- Work with HR & Operations Manager to identify training and development needs, provide in-house training or support to relevant teams to ensure a consistent pro-active Client Management function.
Reporting / Financial
- Work with wider teams to compile, record and analyse statistical information as required to report Client Management team performance and service delivery to each individual client’s internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Royalties & Finance team to ensure that clients receive comprehensive financial reporting in line with set timeframes.
- Seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance surrounding client management activities across the whole business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferable BA degree or equivalent qualification. Music Industry or Business studies are meriting.
- Strong working knowledge of music publishing, neighbouring rights, copyright and licensing is essential.
- Minimum 3 years experience of client relationship management/account management.
- An advanced understanding of technology/software is meriting. An adept user of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and effective self-starter.
- Sociable and relationship-building – with an ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders at all levels in an organisation.
- Ability to handle multiple high-priority tasks in a fast-paced and diverse commercial environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and methodical approach to work at all times.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a clear and effective communication style.
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated business judgment.
- Comfortable working within a team and independently, although being a team player is of utmost importance.
- Enjoys frequent travelling as part of work duties
- Thrives in a creative company with a music industry profile. Appreciates an ambitious and target-oriented, yet social and friendly work environment.
- Perkbox employee benefits membership, offering discounted rates at gyms, restaurants, high-street shops and online retailers.
- Christmas holiday shut-down period added on top of holiday entitlement.
- Ability to work from home on selected weekdays, subject to prior agreement with management.