Sentric Music is looking for a new Director of Library Music based in London to grow its library music product ‘Masstrax’.
Masstrax is a library of performing rights only music which is pre-cleared in perpetuity worldwide for televisual broadcast productions. Consisting of real music by actively gigging artists, it truly is a library like no other with obvious potential and appeal to a broad client base. In 2017 it will be launched on a new online platform allowing more users than ever before to search for the perfect music to match their productions’ needs. Sentric is looking for a passionate, dedicated and entrepreneurial individual to accelerate the growth of this aspect of the business.
You can find some more information on Sentric’s sync department at http://sentric.ms.
- To grow Masstrax’s client base; shortlisting, targeting and selling the service to production companies and broadcasters worldwide
- To improve the service, its offering and its catalogue to help it become one of the leading library music products in the industry
- To spot potential new business opportunities outside the library music industry where the catalogue can be sold and exploited to generate additional income for the artists and business alike
- Candidate must have at least two years’ experience at a senior level within the library music industry which includes a track record of generating new business and working to aggressive sales targets
- Candidate must be sociable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have a network of solid business relationships within production companies and broadcasters both within the UK and also key European territories
- Candidate must comfortable managing staff members and planning accordingly to ensure targets are being hit, but can also be trusted to work autonomously, reporting back on progress to the head of department
- Be a music fan, with a knowledge/interest in the music used on TV/adverts/movies and games
- Be happy to work outside of ‘normal’ office hours, attending networking events, functions and conferences
- Is happy to travel if needed, visiting cities within the UK & Europe for business development purposes and travelling to Liverpool on a monthly basis to liaise with the sync team at Sentric HQ
- Have experience with working with composers to help produce library music albums to specification
If interested, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Director of Library Music’.