Recently acquired by Believe, Sentric Music is in an exciting phase of significant growth into new markets. Sentric Music Group is a rapidly expanding music publishing company with 80+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Palma, New York and LA. The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners. Our industry-challenging platform is transforming the traditional models for royalty collection and our client base is consistently growing.
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,700 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development, in all local markets around the world, with respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The Senior Publishing Account Manager’s primary focus is to deliver a first-class relationship and reporting service across clients of b :electronic, our global electronic music publishing imprint. You will be responsible for co-ordinating all operational stakeholders involved in the delivery of service objectives. In addition, the person will work alongside the Business Development to close Neighbouring Rights sales and support the ongoing client relationships.
- Responsible for the operational delivery of Client Management service plan within b:electronic, as set out in liaison with Global Head of Division, Head of Client Management and Business Development/A&R team.
- Ensure a seamless, first-class experience for b :electronic clients – from initial dialogue through to signed and ongoing partnerships – using agile work practices to deliver timely service and to set standards, with consistent communication.
- Contribute to the development of processes to ensure that all company stakeholders and operational teams have an ongoing awareness of b:electronic’s client management operations, as well as their own part in service delivery.
- Contribute to the development of b:electronic’s processes surrounding client interaction, financial reporting and relationship-building. Drive a high level of operational focus, co-operation and inter-communication between the various departments in order to service clients involving – but not limited to – Business Development, Business Affairs, Client Management, Rights and Royalty teams.
- Act as Client Manager for a select group of clients and support corporate client management activities to ensure delivery of service standards for both publishing and neighbouring rights:
- ensuring that all clients receive proactive communication through regular calls and meetings.
- delivering comprehensive reporting and maintaining an ongoing dialogue on how to maximise clients’ publishing earnings.
- Provide day-to-day management, coaching and support for other members of the Client Management team.
- Evaluate and adapt practices to achieve continuous improvement.
- Contribute actively to Client Management team meetings, help formulate clear actions, goals and targets for the team with a focus on delivery for managed clients.
- Ensure regular meetings are held with other operational stakeholders and teams, setting out clear actions and addressing any barriers for delivering client services to the high standards set.
- Work with HR & Line Manager to identify training and development needs, provide in-house training or support to relevant teams to ensure a consistent pro-active Client Management function.
Reporting / Financial
- Work with wider teams to compile, record and analyse statistical information as required to report performance and service delivery to each individual client and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Royalties & Finance team to ensure that clients receive on time and accurate payments, alongside comprehensive financial reporting in line with set timeframes.
- Seek ways in which to improve and implement personal, team and business performance surrounding client management activities.
- Min 3 years of experience with a proven track record in a publisher, label, DSP, management company or booking agent
- You are passionate about electronic music and with a network of contacts and deep understanding of the electronic music ecosystem and the functions within it
- You demonstrate initiative, problem solving, accountability, and team spirit.
- You are at ease with data manipulation & formatting and are able to draw actionable insights from data
- You have a self-starter mindset and are highly organised
- Able to describe how global copyrights and rights organisations operate and are governed
- An understanding of global copyright administration is ideal, as well as an understanding of royalty matching and processing
- You demonstrate strong communication and organisation skills (verbal and written)
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.