Please email your CV and cover letter to c[email protected], subject line “Digital Marketing Executive”
Application deadline: 9.00 AM, Monday 12th October 2020. Early applications are advised.
Sentric Music is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to optimise Sentric Music Group’s digital marketing presence and audience engagement. Through strategic planning, content creation and delivery, the Digital Marketing Executive will be key to shaping the way artists and clients perceive and engage with our business.
Company & Recruitment Background
Sentric Music is a rapidly growing music company with 70+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Mallorca and New York. The company uses cutting-edge technology to handle copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of leading talent from across the spectrum of songwriters, music catalogue owners and record labels.
Based in the creative Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool, the Digital Marketing Executive will drive and develop the digital presence of Sentric Music Group and its subdivisions. If you are passionate about music, this is your unique opportunity to join Sentric Music at an exciting phase on our mission to offer fair and transparent publishing solutions to the global music industry.
- Assist Group Marketing Manager with the implementation of overarching marketing strategy for Sentric Music Group.
- Assist Group Marketing Manager in devising digital marketing strategy for Sentric Music Group.
- Plan, launch and manage optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram etc. with a view to increase company and brand awareness
- Apply best practices of paid social media campaigns across all social media platforms.
- With guidance from Group Marketing Manager, take ownership of the social media management of the Group’s sub-brands, achieving long-term growth and producing brand-tailored content.
- Make relevant and meaningful audience engagement efforts, reaching both end users and key industry platforms
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using web analytics tools, collating and presenting reports to Group Marketing Manager and key company meetings as required.
- Deliver email marketing and other communication campaigns to Sentric Music Group’s client base.
- Optimise content and websites for optimal SEO results.
- Support Group Marketing Manager in the creation and maintenance of internal brand websites, documents and assets
- Assist the wider Sentric Group with special, cross-department projects as and when necessary.
- Relevant degree or higher education qualification in Marketing/Business is desirable but not a necessity.
- Minimum 2 years work experience of managing paid social media campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years work experience of managing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Experience with B2C social media management, email campaigns and SEO optimization.
- Graphic design skills are meriting but not essential.
- High-level of computer and software literacy essential.
- Passionate about developing a career within social media and online marketing.
- Good analytical skills to forecast and react to consumer trends.
- Strong interest in the music scene and associated industry, with an enthusiasm for emerging artists.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a good eye for proof-reading.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to structure and make relevant priorities of own workload.
- Ability to work under own initiative and plan own time to meet deadlines.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, able to remain calm and focussed during peak times.
- Personable and able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times.
- Positive team player with a can-do attitude to service the marketing needs for all lines of business
- Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise application will not be considered.
- Perkbox employee benefits membership, offering discounted rates at gyms, restaurants, high-street shops and online retailers.
- Funded company social calendar.
- Christmas holiday shut-down period added on top of holiday entitlement.
- Employment Assistance Programme (EAP) including health, financial and counselling support.