Contract type: Regular
Recently acquired by Believe, Sentric Music is in an exciting phase of significant growth into new markets. Sentric Music Group is a rapidly expanding music publishing company with 80+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Palma, New York and LA.
The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners. Our industry-challenging platform is transforming the traditional models for royalty collection and our client base is consistently growing.
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,700 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development, in all local markets around the world, with respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The Client Manager’s central focus is to deliver a first-class relationship & reporting service to Sentric Music Group’s key clients. The role will play an integral part in coordinating our operational stakeholders to maximise claims and revenue for our catalogues – all while keeping clients informed of the comprehensive work we undertake for them in the process.
Client Relationship Management:
- Ensure a seamless, first-class experience for all Sentric Music’s clients – from initial dialogue through to signed and ongoing partnerships – using agile work practices to deliver service timely and to set standards with consistent communication.
- Act as Client Manager for a select group of clients and coordinate department activities in line with agreed service standards:
- ensuring that all clients receive proactive communication through regular calls and meetings.
- delivering comprehensive reporting and analytics to clients.
- in liaison with clients, develop an ongoing strategy on how to maximise clients’ publishing earnings.
- Contribute to the development of Sentric Music Group’s processes surrounding client interaction, financial reporting and relationship-building. Drive a high level of operational focus, co-operation and inter-communication between the various departments in order to service clients to agreed standards.
- Contribute to Client Management team meetings, help formulate clear actions, goals and targets for the team with a focus on delivery for managed clients.
- Ensure regular meetings are held with other operational stakeholders and teams, setting out clear actions and addressing any barriers for delivering client services to the high standards set.
Reporting, Financial & Data Management:
- Work with the Rights Management Department to coordinate catalogue ingestion into administration systems.
- Work with relevant departments to collate internal catalogue activity data as required for client reports, i.e. number of works registered, income claims made, sync placements etc.
- Liaise with the Royalties & Finance team to ensure that clients receive comprehensive financial reporting in line with set timeframes.
- Min 3 years of experience with a proven track record in a publisher, label, DSP, management company or booking agent
- You demonstrate initiative, problem solving, accountability, and team spirit.
- You are at ease with data manipulation & formatting and are able to draw actionable insights from data
- You have a self-starter mindset and are highly organised
- Able to describe how global copyrights and rights organisations operate and are governed
- An understanding of global copyright administration is ideal, as well as an understanding of royalty matching and processing
- You demonstrate strong communication and organisation skills (verbal and written)
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our employees with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Office-based role in Liverpool. Possibility of two remote working days a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays for Copyright team members)
- Private Health Care
- Pension plan
- 25 days annual leave, + 1 day for your birthday
- Life assurance and long-term disability cover
- Access a digital mental health and well-being platform
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- Enhanced sickness pay and maternity/paternity cover
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all employees interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies