Sentric Music are looking for a Catalogue Administrator to join the Rights Management team based in our Liverpool office where they will help manage sub-published catalogues.
The Rights Management department at Sentric Music handle all music publishing administration processes. Within this department, the Catalogue team administer the rights of our B2B clients, ensuring that the highest level of service is provided.
Using an extensive network of direct relationships with collection societies across the world, Sentric is in a prime position to offer sub-publishing clients an efficient, transparent and progressive service. With technology continually improving our offering both internally and to our clients, the Catalogue team are at the forefront of Sentric’s expansion at the most exciting time in the company’s 10 year history. This is the chance to join one of the most forward thinking companies in music publishing and be a key part of the team with routes for progression and training.
- Work with team to ensure that all new catalogues are on-boarded accurately, punctually and processed correctly
- Handle all day-to-day queries from clients
- Process work registrations for all catalogues and resolve any issues that arise
- Ensure the successful resolution of counterclaims and disputes on sub-published works
- Ensure delivery of all works to Sentric’s sub-publishers and deal with any queries that result from this
- Working with senior management to produce in-depth reports for all clients
- Work with team and clients to ensure that product matching is completed on all relevant catalogues around the world and related royalties are paid
- Assisting Senior Catalogue Manager on any other ad-hoc tasks relating to the successful representation of sub-publishing catalogues worldwide
- 1 to 2 years’ experience of music copyright administration is essential
- Educated to degree level
- Good organisational skills, the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Advance knowledge of Excel is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills to be able to deal with both internal and external stakeholders and resolve issues if they arise
- Attention to deal and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times important
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Positive, can-do attitude and happy working both within a team as well as independently
- Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise application will not be considered
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected], with the subject line Catalogue Administrator. Closing date for submissions is 5pm on Friday 10th June 2016.