Sentric Music are looking for a Catalogue Assistant to join the Rights Management team based in our Liverpool office where they will help with the administration of key clients’ catalogues.
The Rights Management department at Sentric Music handle all music publishing administration processes. Within this department, the Catalogue team administer the rights of our clients via sub-publishing agreements and strategic partnerships, ensuring that the highest level of service is provided.
Using an extensive network of direct relationships with collection societies across the world, Sentric is in a prime position to offer key clients an efficient, transparent and progressive service. With technology continually improving our offering both internally and to our clients, the Catalogue team are at the forefront of Sentric’s expansion at the most exciting time in the company’s 10 year history. This is the chance to join one of the most forward thinking companies in music publishing and build a career as a key part of the team with routes for progression and training.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new catalogues on instruction of senior team members
- Processing work registrations for external clients
- Dealing with counterclaims that arise from work registrations in relation to client catalogues
- Handling all enquiries from assigned clients to ensure smooth running of services and successful resolution of any issues
- Processing royalty claims for catalogues to ensure that all generated income is collected worldwide and reconciled
- Ensure accurate registration of all works with Digital Service Providers and any other directly licensed services
- Where needed, assist with other Sentric Music activity to ensure a seamless service to clients
- Educated to degree level
- Previous work experience in a publishing administration role desirable
- Interest and knowledge of music industry, with an emphasis on publishing and copyright essential
- Good organisational skills, the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of Excel is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills to be able to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to deal and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times important
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Positive, can-do attitude and happy working both within a team as well as independently
- Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise application will not be considered
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected], with the subject line Catalogue Administration Assistant. Closing date for submissions is 5pm on Friday 10th June 2016.