Sentric Music are looking for a Catalogue Administration Assistant to join the Rights Management team based in our Liverpool office where they will play an important role in the administration of a key clients’ catalogue.
The Rights Management department at Sentric Music handle all music publishing administration processes. Within this department, the Catalogue team administer the rights of our B2B clients, ensuring that the highest level of service is provided.
Using an extensive network of direct relationships with collection societies across the world, Sentric is in a prime position to offer B2B clients an efficient, transparent and progressive service.
With technology continually improving our offering both internally and to our clients, the Catalogue team are at the forefront of Sentric’s expansion at the most exciting time in the company’s history. This is the chance to join one of the most forward thinking companies in music publishing and be a key part of the team with routes for progression and training.
- Processing of data relating to new works and artists, preparing information in advance of work registration worldwide
- Dealing with assigned counterclaims that arise from work registrations in relation to client catalogue
- Handling enquiries in relation to assigned catalogue to ensure the successful resolution of any issues
- Working with team on special projects to ensure catalogue is in the best possible shape around the world with collection societies and sub-publishers
- Where needed, assist senior team members with other tasks to ensure a seamless service to the client
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a publishing administration role desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Excel is highly desirable
- Good organisational skills, the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Interest and knowledge of music industry, with an emphasis on publishing and copyright essential
- Strong communication skills to be able to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times important
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Positive, can-do attitude and happy working both within a team as well as independently
- Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise application will not be considered
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected], with the subject line Catalogue Administration Assistant. Closing date for submissions is 9am on Monday 27th November 2017.
Interviews will take place week commencing 4th December 2017.