The International Marketing Manager role is a full time role that will enhance Secretly Group’s efforts in key international markets such as Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea as well as other key emerging territories. The International Marketing Manager will be culturally minded and have an inclination towards localizing campaigns, following local trends, and an interest in identifying opportunities in a multitude of markets. Once it is deemed safe to travel, there will be travel required to perform this role. The International Marketing Manager role will report to the UK/EU Marketing Director and can be based in the following locations: Sydney (AU), Melbourne (AU) or London (UK).
- Day to day management of Australia, New Zealand, Asian and Latin American markets
- Serve as liaison to our international partners to communicate release information
- Schedule and run regular calls with international partners
- Manage marketing budgets for relevant territories and initiate retail, digital, and all other marketing spends
- Identify creative marketing, promo and retail opportunities relative to key artists in international territories alongside local teams
- Manage local promo + radio goals in each territory alongside local teams
- Provide touring consultancy to artists and managers as needed and aid in any tour promo set up when relevant
- Set and localize international digital advertising plans alongside Advertising & Marketing Coordinator
- Compile and supply weekly promo/marketing updates on ROW territories
- Supply territory specific reports and updates to artists/management when asked
- Oversee parts of International Marketing Assistant’s role
- Coordinate local pressings / special products as needed
- Maintain DSP relationships alongside International Digital Marketing Manager
- Travel to and run project meetings in-market when necessary
- Set and closely monitor stock quantities for all releases
- Work closely with internal Project Management team to be up to date on album campaigns
- Seek out label branding opportunities / artist focused events in territories, through media features, showcase events, etc.
- Coordinate market specific social media posts when appropriate
- Identify and oversee potential growth in emerging music markets
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in music marketing
- Experience with marketing, including digital advertising, data strategy, social strategy, new technologies, and influencer marketing
- Track record of supporting and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Able to meet multiple competing deadlines and thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Active interest in current music marketing trends, including digital innovations and digital marketing and promotion opportunities, as well as emerging markets
- Experience working with artists at all stages of development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and detail management skills
- Passion for the Secretly Group roster of artists a strong plus!
Benefits: Paid time off, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
Contact: To apply and submit your CV and cover letter, please fill out the form at this link : https://forms.gle/w451GJ2kWVYG1PYq9
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.