Title: HR Operations Manager
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN or Chicago, IL
Reports to: Head of People and Inclusion
SG Services, Inc. provides accounting services, legal services, IT support, tech support and human resource support to the Secretly affiliated companies. These companies include Secretly Group, Secretly Distribution, All Flowers Group and The Numero Group.
This is a mid-level HR operations position that will undertake a wide variety of tasks including benefits administration, onboarding, offboarding and project management. There is heavy interaction with the payroll function.
Responsibilities will include
- Benefits Administration: Oversee full cycle benefits administration including COBRA, 401k, new hire enrollment, Qualifying Life Events, Annual Open Enrollment and Leave Management.
- Onboarding: Provide assistance to Supervisors for a seamless and thorough onboarding experience, including managing new hire paperwork, I-9 completion and new hire orientation.
- Offboarding: Assist with full cycle offboarding process in conjunction with support from our HR Administrator.
- Manage PTO and Time Tracking systems: administer, monitor and report from Paylocity and LeaveBoard.
- Employee Files: Maintain personnel files with all necessary documents.
- Special Projects: Partner with Head of People for occasional HR Special Projects.
- Employee Relations: Partner with Head of People to support local employee relations.
The ideal candidate demonstrates
- Previous HR administration experience, with increasing responsibilities. We seek someone with 2-4 years prior experience in HR
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of benefits and payroll policies, including medical, 401k, COBRA, FMLA
- Experience supporting an employee population with multi-state and/or international presence
- Experience supporting an hourly employee population or warehouse employees is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, planning skills, and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and be adaptable in a fast-paced working environment
- Information gathering and monitoring skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel is a must, prior experience with Paylocity or Paychex a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to continually improve the office environment and help others
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/eFqS9VicJVccNn6a9
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.