Secretly Publishing / Secretly Group seeks TV/Film Sync Licensing Director for our Los Angeles office.
The primary role of the TV/Film Sync Licensing Director is to pursue sync licenses in TV and Film for Secretly Publishing and Secretly Group’s wide array of artists.
We are seeking someone with deep relationships in the music supervision community who can represent our artists and create new opportunities to continue to grow Secretly’s sync business. Someone with great interpersonal skills who is a self-starter and has the ability to work in an open group and fast paced environment is vital.
This individual will play a key role in our sync licensing team, and work closely with our Licensing Director and Sync Licensing Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the primary creative contact between Secretly Publishing and music supervisors in TV & Film
- Responding to creative briefs and proactively creating new sync opportunities
- Maintaining relationships between music supervisors through email, phone, shows, and networking events
- Presenting all of Secretly’s music in new and exciting ways
- Working directly with label staff to make sync a vital component in every album campaign
- Maintaining knowledge of individual supervisors needs and taste and proactively meet their demands
- 3-5 years experience in sync licensing
- Strong pre-existing relationships within the music supervision community
- Ability to develop strong relationships internally
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Basic knowledge of music publishing
- Experience with DISCO and FileMaker is a plus
- Multicultural market knowledge is a plus
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Secretly Publishing: As an independent music publisher, Secretly Publishing provides a personalized music publishing service to a talented and diverse roster of producers, composers and songwriters
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.